5 May 2013

Mini Haul | Boots





Sally Hansen moisturising polish remover/cotton wool double faced pads
In light of my obsession with painting my nails comes a large need of nail polish removal. I won't for the dry, brittle nails one with vitamin E and aloe Vera but I'm not entirely sure the difference between them. Of course I also needed cotton wools pads to aid the removal process but these are just a vital purchase for everyday anyways

Real Techniques Stippling brush
I have recently brought a few cream blushes and through all the lovely blogs I follow I hear that this is the best to apply it with......so I had to check it out.

Revlon Photoready cream blush in Coral Reef
Loving cream blushes at the mo but I was yet to get a more coral colour for my collection, so here it is! Looking forward to wearing this when the sun in shining

Origins Clear Improvements mask and VitaZing
With summer coming I prefer to be a lot more natural faced and let the (fingers crossed I get one) tan shine through. I went for the VutaZing as this is lovely and sheer and to prepare my skin to make it look its best I am hoping this mask does the trick......I've heard good things.

Garnier Perfect Blur
Again for the natural look, as I won't be wearing such a heavy base I felt my skin needed evening out just a little more than normal.....and this will do just the trick

1 comment:

  1. I hear Sally Jensen nail products are the best!

    ReplyDelete