12 May 2013

Tatty Devine

I love a surprise package.....


....and this one came in the form of a Tatty Devine lucky dip box.



I read about these lucky dip boxes from Tatty Devine on Lilly's blog last week and was immediately intrigued and had to get one. They were only doing it....from what I can see....for one weekend, so it's no longer available (gutted I didn't get more)



It was £15 for a small box and £30 for a larger box. Unfortunately I had my car tax to pay at the beginning of the month so it was just the small £15 box for....but I wasn't disappointed.



So....in my box came the bow ring, the queen necklace and some earring (not quite sure what they are mean to be). The earrings aren't really mu bag.....but all is not lost as they will go straight into my present box. The ring and the necklace I LOVE....however a friend did point out to me that I could some damage with the ring.....all I say is don't get on the wrong side of me :)

Take a look at their other stuff....its amaze balls :)







No comments:

Post a Comment