3 April 2013

Face It #1

It's what's on the......


.....outside!

I have seen a few bloggers that I follow do this kind of post, and I know that I love them (due to my noses-ness) so thought that I would give one a go.

As it the holidays and I'm not up to much, this is the time I like to give my skin a bit of a break from the full on make-up experience and occasionally will go completely barefaced. However today I have had a few things that I have needed to do....and you never know who you are going to bump into so had to doll things up a little :)

On my face:
Garnier BB cream
Benefit Hoola
Benefit MoonBeam
Benefit Erase Paste
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Moray
MaxFactor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara
HD Brows in Ash Brown
MICA Bella Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Intelligence (Glossy Box)




No comments:

Post a Comment