21 April 2013

Interior Inspiration | wallpaper

Your using what....??


....to do what??


Thinking outside the box is not something that I can say I am proficient in, but i think that I am getting better....but luckily other people are and Pinterest is perfect to find where these clever clever people have displayed their fabulous ideas!!




I love wallpaper, however I do think the standard 'feature walls' are starting to become a little dated and they are needing a little re-vamp. Out with the block colour and floral walls and in with something different



As you have prob seen before I love the idea of using things that aren't expected and these pics show just that!



Not only using something a little different but also stuff the feature wall....it's all about the feature ceiling!!

(All images from Pinterest)












No comments:

Post a Comment