17 April 2013

Interior Inspiration | Pallets

Things are not always....



....as they seem


I love it when you use an item for something that it wasn't originally designed for. Pallets are the perfect example of this and have been all over the place recently....well on Pinterest....being used for so many different thing....some of which I have shown here. People are so clever and I am so great full for their cleverness so that I can coo and dream over their ideas.



Picking up some of these isn't that easy' I have a friend who works in the building trade who is able to get me some....which also means what ever you are creating is not only rustic and homemade but cheap cheap cheap.....always a winner. The only thing you will need is patients and maybe a little help


I LOVE the idea and have always wanted to make my own garden furniture out of pallets....just need to get a garden first!!

(all images from Pinterest)




No comments:

Post a Comment