6 March 2013

Food love

Shopping for......



......food inspiration. Long have I been a seasoned professional at shopping, but until recently it has mainly been for that of the garment variety. Recently however I have been drawn to other such items for the home, and in this instance recipe books.

Having not been much of a chef whilst growing up (leaving that to my sisters-chief bakers of the family) when faced with Uni and the possibility of starving or becoming completely unhealthy I had to take on the task of cooking......I lie....my friend cooked and I washed up...but now I find myself loving it.

Like when shopping for shoes and bags I am particularly picky at which recipe books I decide to perchance , but so far am happy with the ones I have picked.

Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals

Some find this utterly confusing and not helpful at all with cries of "I don't want to cook the whole meal...." or "this is not at all logical..."! In my case I love it, quick and easy, totally delicious, alternative and it tells you the calories. Not only this but JO also gives you a list of store cupboard essentials.

Little Paris kitchen

The one and only thing that led me to buying this was Rachel Khoo's tv programme. I adore her teeny tiny flat and her Parisian way and of course the beautiful food she makes. Some of the recipes are a little faffy but the taste makes up for that.....perfect (parisian themed) dinner party food

Lorraine Pascales fast, fresh and easy food

Does exactly what it says on the tin and tastes divine.











No comments:

Post a Comment