21 March 2013

Splash of colour

Colour.......


.....makes the heart warm.

I have always loves interiors...and have redecorated (several times), removed doors, added hanging ornaments, hung picture etc etc in every bedroom that I have ever inhabited. I am not trying to take my love further, as I mentioned in my previous post, and embarking on a couple of courses.

We have been looking at colour in the last couple lesson, which got me thinking.....about my bedrooms in the past. i love the idea that you have a neutral base and just add the 'pop' or 'splash of colour with a few accessories that when you get bored can just be replaced by a different array of accessories in a different colour...thus transforming a bedroom without too much expense.

Here are a few of my faves......




 
I'm such a fickle character and can change my mind at the drop of a hat....that is if I can make my mind up at all in the first place.....therefore this plan would be ideal to me....just to look for that perfect flat to implement this plan then!!







No comments:

Post a Comment