14 March 2013

Future thinking

Home is......


......where the heart is....! I love home interiors and most of my time that I spend on Pinterest is looking at my dream interiors and ideas for my dream (and I really do mean dream) home.

"It is just as disastrous to have the wrong accessories in your room as it is to wear sport shoes with an evening dress." - Dorothy Draper


My love of interiors got me thinking and about a year ago I embarked on an interior design course with the regent academy in London. This is a distance learning course, which for a normally unmotivated person such as myself is a bit of a challenge. I started of pretty well, very enthusiastic and sending away an assignment every couple of weeks......unfortunately my motivation (not my enthusiasm, I hasten to add) has some what dwindled in recent months and its DEFO time started to pull my finger out again. This 'pulling of finger' came in the shape of signing up for another interior design course at a local college in my area (not quite solving my problem but none the less I am enjoying).

looking for inspiration


technical drawing

My dream job would to be to work in interior design.....hint hint anyone out there :).....so this, I am hoping, is a step in the right interior direction. Until then I will fill my days with coming up with ideas for my dream house, reading interior blogs and perusing through beautiful images on Pinterest.







No comments:

Post a Comment