5 March 2013

Trek

Going on an adventure.....

                                                                       (TrekAmerica)

......was one of the main reasons I thought 'I think I'll blog'. I have decided (and paid the deposit) to take a little trip and wanted to be able, if i can, to make people jealous keep people informed of my adventures.
My trip comprises of traveling from LA to NY via lots in between, taking 35 days, in a minibus with 12 other like minded people, of whom I am yet to meet. I am going with a company called TrekAmerica (of which I have heard many good thing from a friend who did the same).
Although this trip is not till July, I am already having to think about getting prepared and I am muchly excited, to say the least, if not a little apprehensive....so advice/tips etc would be much appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment