25 March 2013

Industrial interiors

Things.....


.....are not always as they seem.

I love a good interior, but even more than that I love the accessories that you use to make a room what it is. For a while now I have been a bug fan of the rustic industrial look and using this for a different purpose to what they were originally designed for.....and if I could afford to live in a old converted factory warehouse with bare brick walls and huge windows....it would be amazing. Oh to dream.






Instead I search Pinterest for the inspiration of how I could incorporate the rustic industrial look into my own little pad (when I eventually get it).









I went to a antiques/vintage fair this weekend with a friend and oh to have a place to put all of the things that I would have liked to buy (I am currently on the hunt for an old (nice looking) rake to mount on the wall and use to hold wine glasses' no such luck)......instead I saved my money and came away with nothing but images of stories that could possibly go with all the wonderful old pieces and possibly a small slice of fame.....only joking...but Bargain hunt was filming there and we did, not so subtlety, walk past the camera a few time. I will be on the look out for us :)







No comments:

Post a Comment